Each player represents one of the superpowers in the arms race. At staged intervals, scoring is conducted in one of 4 categories:
- Strategic Bombers
- Ballistic Submarines
- Short-range missiles deployed to third world nations
In addition to earning points for deploying nukes during the scoring rounds, players can also earn defensive bonuses for mitigating the risks imposed against them.
The game ends after all of the scoring events have been completed. The player with the most points is the winner.
To help along the way, you will recruit 4 different kinds of workers:
- Laborers, which operate your buildings
- Spies, which operate your opponents' buildings for your gain
- Politicians, which produce tax revenue and gain control over third world nations
- Generals, which deploy your bombers, subs, and overseas missiles
You will also construct and operate 6 different kinds of buildings:
- Factories, which produce submarines and aircraft
- Research Facilities, which allow you to improve your position in 5 different technology tracks
- Reactors, which produce nukes
- Silos, which are armed with ICBMs
- Test Sites, which allow you to detonate nukes in your own territory for points
- ABM Launchers, which earn defensive bonuses against various threats
Minutes to Midnight is a standalone game. It is part of The Manhattan Project line from Minion Games.
Sold Out - $119.00
1846 is an 18xx game set in the Midwestern United States. Differences from other 18xx games include scaling the number of corporations, private companies, and bank size to the number of players,...
Sold Out - $25.00
5-Minute Dungeon is a chaotic, co-operative, real-time card game in which players have only five minutes to escape the randomized dungeon. Communication and teamwork are critical to survival because there's...
7 Wonders: Babel includes two modules for use with the 7 Wonders base game, and they can be used individually or together in any combination with other expansions.In one half...