Sold Out - $32.00
The object of honeycombs™ is to connect your tiles together by matching their symbols. The more matches you make the more points you earn. The honeybee is wild and can be connected with any symbol. Honeycombs™ has three unique ways to play, each varying in speed and competitiveness. Choose the one that suits your mood.
Version A – Worker Bee
Fast-paced competition between opponents
(2-4 players / 2-4 teams of 2)
1. Divide tiles evenly among all players/teams.
2 players = 26 tiles each, 3 players = 17 tiles each, 4 players = 13 tiles each
2. Each player places their tiles face-down in front of themselves.
3. On the word ‘go’ players turn over their tiles and connect as many matching symbols as possible. It’s a race to complete your honeycomb before
your opponents complete theirs.
4. The first player to connect all their tiles together yells “HONEYCOMBS”.
This signifies the end of the round and all other players must immediately stop.
5. Players quickly check the honeycomb of the player nearest to them to see if anyone has broken rules 1 and/or 2 (see rules 1 "Single Match" & 2
below). If so, deduct points accordingly. However, if the player finishing first is in violation of the rules, the round
resumes until someone finishes with a mistake free honeycomb.
6. Next, each player calculates their points for the round - (See Scoring) and tells the scorekeeper. The scorekeeper keeps a running tally of
7. Return all tiles to the bag to prepare for another round.
8. The player with the most points after 3 rounds is crowned Queen Bee.
Sold Out - $90.00
1830 is one of the most famous 18xx games. One of the things some gamers like about this game is that the game has no 'chance' element. That is to say,...
Sold Out - $119.00
1846 is an 18xx game set in the Midwestern United States. Differences from other 18xx games include scaling the number of corporations, private companies, and bank size to the number of players,...
Sold Out - $30.00 $45.00
Second Hand. The Marvel version of the chaotically fast-paced cooperative card game 5-Minute Dungeon that lets a group of Marvel heroes battle past Marvel bosses all in less than 5...